Sunday, January 25, 2015

Conclusions and Inceptions (Challenge Day 7)



This experiance has been an experiment on my resolve to see things through. It's been an opportunity to be afraid and be brave with each keystroke.

Life offers limitless challenges each one is their to make you wiser and stronger. Of course you have the option to concede to fear and declining the challenge.

Trust me I understand the paralyzing idea of failure. The more I do things that make me uncomfortable, the more I learn about myself and the world around me. Those lessons are never more clear than when I completely fail at something.

Failure is not the end of the world, as a matter of fact it's usually the beginnings of something great.

P.S.

I would like to thank my friend Lisbeth for always inspiring the best in people. This has and will continue to be a great experiance. It has broadened my horizon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment