Friday, January 30, 2015

I Double Dog Dare You

I dare you to do something that is uncomfortable. I double dog dare you, now you can't back down!

My observation of hundreds of people doing small things everyday outside their comfort zone leads me to believe this is how you build grit. With each exercise in sheer will and determination comes a strengthening of character, even if you fail.

I believe the gain in failure out weighs that in success. How far can one truly go without risk of failing? Once you reach that point you can regroup and attack it again with courage and resolve!





Even in those moments you are down, and can't pick yourself back up, I know that if you look up someone will be there to help you up. So what do you have to lose, get out there and do something that scares you a little, I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment